Thursday 12 July 2012

Students and to do lists

<p>Sorry of this is badly typed I am typing on a bouncy mini bus off to London.</p>
<p>I am having a busy yet enjoyable working week.</p>
<p>Two days so far have been with year 6 students doing forensic science. This has been really enjoyable and it is always nice to work with interested students. It is worrying though just how downhill students can go between years 6 and 9. However the other part of my week the space outreach stuff has been with a group of very active students from the top end of our school. It is really pleasing to hear there experiment ideas and field questions some of their other teachers couldn't help with.

Which sort of brings me to to do lists. Mine get done slowly but I am getting there. Hopefully in a few weeks my to do list will largely be done and I can rock the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment