Thursday 2 February 2012

On portfolios and resilience

I am changing the style of this blog slightly, I think.

Rather than just digest me day, while this is really important I think I will try to focus more on one thing and talk a little more about that.

The main reason for this change is that I have started missing a few days here and there due to the hectic nature of my rock and roll lifestyle.

Or something.

Right so Monday, was horrendous really. Not the best or a fun day at all.

My response... Tuesday and Wednesday with floral shirts!

Oh yeah!

That's resilience, I think?

Anyway it cheered me up and the rest of the week has been fine.

5 days until half term.

And the best part of the week.... some of my year 11 are starting to complete their BTEC portfolios.

The best best part is they aren't students who people would expect to be completing portfolios.

I am very proud of them, and they are very proud of themselves.

Sometimes I feel like I do make a difference.

Though really, I just facilitated them making a difference.

Karma is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment